TOP SHELF CUT QUALITY
Description: The LaserMat® II is the technology leader in CO2 cutting systems for cutting large format steel plates. Perfect for simple vertical cuts, bevel cuts, and marking. The LaserMat® II excels in high positioning speeds and accuracy because of its rigid construction and linear guides. It also makes it possible to process plates 4.8' to 39.4' (3m x 12m) in one operation.
In contrast to a fiber laser system, with a CO2 laser a full enclosure is not necessary. The on-board laser beam protection hood guarantees laser safety and makes access for loading and unloading during the cutting operation.
- Large area processing with the CO2 Laser: on-board resonator
- Working widths up to 4500 mm, working lengths up to 50 m
- Beam path length compensation guarantees the highest cut quality over the entire working area
- On-board laser protection hood (Laser protection class 1) permits direct crane loading even with large special formats or parts.
- Atotal enclosure, as required for fibre lasers, is not necessary
- Highly dynamic; simultaneous speeds up to 140 m/min, acceleration up to 0.5 g
- Track designed especially for laser, grouted after alignment and levelling
- Robust linear guides
- Highest positioning and repetitive accuracy
- Optimised fast process cycles
- Real time laser power control generates the shortest hole piercing times and the finest micro-stitches
- Infinitely rotating laser bevel head
- Continuous bevels from -45° to +50°
- Special nozzles for bevel cutting in Stainless Steel
- The widest range of marking processes
- User specific customisation on request And many more…
- Marque: Messer
- Modèle: LaserMat II
- Disponibilité: En stock