Description: Compact low cost plasma and oxyfuel cutting machine that can be quickly installed and ready to use.
Thanks to the space saving, compact construction the machine can be quickly installed. Leveling screws makes easy alignment on a flat surface. Bilateral longitudinal drives with precision guiding system maintains accuracy over long periods of use. Positioning speeds of up to 1300 ipm with a fast, intelligent torch lifter minimize non-productive times.
With the easy to use Global Control 2.0 means your only three clicks away for loading the program to begin cutting. The free-standing console keeps sensitive electronics away from the heat and dust of cutting.
Standard and Optional Features:
- Cutting width from 5’.
- Cutting length up to 10’.
- Hypertherm Powermax 125 plasma torch with cutting up to 1” thick material. (Standard)
- Cuts mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Compact design.
- Positioning speed of 1300 ipm reduces idle time between cuts.
- Control console mounted on the right side of machine for ease of access and safe operation.
- Easy access to cutting table for quick and easy plate loading and unloading.
- Specially designed slag buckets for easy table cleaning.
- Global Control 2.0, user-friendly touch-screen panel with a Windows®
- Virtual Service™ remote diagnostics.
- Glare Shield.
- Laser Pointer.
- CSL torch lifter.
- Reliable height control via arc-voltage sampling improves nozzle life and cut quality.
- Turbo Flame™ oxyfuel torch with SureStop Collision Sensor and Omniflow gas control.
- XPR300 with plasma cutting up to 2” thick material.
- Modèle: MetalMaster 2.0
- Disponibilité: En stock